Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Some late night inspired trades for today and my trades for tomorrow...

 I got inspired after my post yesterday and put some additional assets to work in my spouses accounts with buys of $GIGE; $JNJ; $SFY; $SFYF; $SFYX; $WMT @Sofi and $CPB; $FDX; $MSFT; $NKE; $WWE @Stash that posted today.

Then for my scheduled trades for tomorrow - for me $PM @Public; $VPL @Stash; $NEE @Sofi; $DIA @Robinhood and for the spouse $KO @Public; $COST @Sofi.

Whew, I think that will be all ...until tomorrow that is!

"not investment advice"

#stocks #investing #fintech #personalfinance

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stock Trades for Monday 8/30/2021

My scheduled market order for tomorrow - $WBA at Sofi.  https://flow.page/azrenegade "not investment advice" #dividends #stocks #i...