Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A new milestone reached and my stock trades for 03/16 - 3/17/2021

Missed my trading window yesterday due to a hard drive failure, but back up and running today with trades including - $MDLZ @Public; $WMB @CVS; $SBUX @Stash; $O @CharlesSchwab plus to round out the day $DIA @Robinhood

Then, tomorrow is another #doubledown #humpday and my scheduled #trades are $CLOU, $K @Public; $ABBV, $XOM @Sofi; $CLX, $MRK @Stash; $DIA @Robinhood

Oh, and "one more thing" as Steve Jobs would say ...I broke $1,000 in yearly projected dividends for the first time today with the data entered into the free dividend tracking website - Track Your Dividends where I track everything outside of my crypto and Wells Fargo mutual funds.

A milestone indeed!





"not investment advice"

https://invitation.codes/@ArizonaRenegade

#stocks #investing #fintech #personalfinance

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stock Trades for Monday 8/30/2021

My scheduled market order for tomorrow - $WBA at Sofi.  https://flow.page/azrenegade "not investment advice" #dividends #stocks #i...