Wednesday, June 30, 2021

My Stock Trades for Wednesday, 06/30/2021 + Delta Stocks Tracker

That's it folks, 1/2 of 2021 is behind us and only 177 shopping days remain until #Christmas! ...and in other news, my scheduled market orders for tomorrow are $K at Public; $PG at Stash; $WEN at Loved Investing; $CVS at Sofi; $SCHD at Robinhood. I also spent part of the day installing the Delta stocks tracker app on my iPhone and setting up a #watchlist with all of my investments. Now moving forward I should be able to spot pricing dips and #buythedip. I'm using Sofi for that now that fractional share buys are almost instant on the platform. Yesterday I picked up some additional $VZ yesterday and bought up some $JACK today.

You can check out Sofi here - https://bit.ly/SofiPoints

"not investment advice"

#stocks #investing #money #fintech

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stock Trades for Monday 8/30/2021

My scheduled market order for tomorrow - $WBA at Sofi.  https://flow.page/azrenegade "not investment advice" #dividends #stocks #i...