Tuesday, May 25, 2021

My Stock Trades for 05/24/2021 - 05/26/2021

I spent some time with the family and didn't post my market orders for Monday or today so here goes...

for Monday 5/24/21 - $IIPR at Public; $NKE at Stash; $SCHD at Loved + for the wife $ATVI at Public; $TSLA at Stash (one of her few non-dividend plays, buying the dip!)

for today 5/25/21 - $BTI @Public; $CMI @Stash; $AAPL @Lovedinvesting + for the wife $DIS @Public; $GOOGL @Stash

...then for my market orders scheduled for tomorrow we have - drum roll please! - $TAP @Public; $VT @Stash; $T @Lovedinvesting (not letting up on $T yet!) + for the wife $VZ @Public; $AOA @Stash

"not investment advice"

#stocks #investing #money #fintech

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stock Trades for Monday 8/30/2021

My scheduled market order for tomorrow - $WBA at Sofi.  https://flow.page/azrenegade "not investment advice" #dividends #stocks #i...