Sunday, April 4, 2021

2 New Brokerages And My Stock Trades For 04/01/2021

Tomorrow is going to be a little unusual for me as I opened two new brokerage accounts...

First, I opened a Grifin account to check them out, and since it trades based off real life transactions, it will be placing trades for fractional shares $AAPL $KR $MS $MSFT $VZ $WF & $WMT stock.
 
My second new brokerage account is Loved Investing; which is another fractional share fintech app; however Loved is very family centric, with unique features designed around the concept of involving the whole family in finance and investing. Loved features include creating and managing accounts for minors and instant messaging. I have just one trade on Loved tomorrow $AAPL.
 
And now back to our regular programming LOL - my scheduled trades for Monday, 4/5/21 in my other brokerage accounts include - $K @Public; $IRM @Stash and $DUK @Sofi.

"not investment advice"

#stocks #stonks #investing #fintech

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stock Trades for Monday 8/30/2021

My scheduled market order for tomorrow - $WBA at Sofi.  https://flow.page/azrenegade "not investment advice" #dividends #stocks #i...