Sunday, January 3, 2021

My First Stock Trades of 2021 - 01/04/2021

 I had a good discussion with a friend about my age yesterday (51) regarding stock trading and I made the comment that I wished that the tools and opportunities available today, had been available when I was younger, and that I wished more younger people would take a good look at investing since it can have a dramatic impact on your quality of lifestyle later in life.

So to my younger friends & relatives, make 2021 your year to start investing...

...and so announcing my first #trades of 2021! Adding more future #dividends - $VNQ & $DIA at Robinhood; $KMB at Stash; $TAP at Public and $EBAY at Sofi #stocks #investing #fintech

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stock Trades for Monday 8/30/2021

My scheduled market order for tomorrow - $WBA at Sofi.  https://flow.page/azrenegade "not investment advice" #dividends #stocks #i...