Monday, December 21, 2020

Prize-linked savings accounts - Yotta, PrizePool and Flourish

Hello dear readers - I've been getting into "Prize-linked savings accounts" [wikipedia] recently, out of curiosity, considering how absolutely abysmal savings rates are, and my initial results have been surprisingly good.

Yotta Savings for the period of 12/1/20-12/20/20, I've earned $1.15 in prize winnings from an initial investment of $25.

PrizePool for the period of 11/10/20-12/20/20, I've earned $2.20 in prize winnings from an initial investment of $50.

Flourish the account is too new to have any stats.



...so not bad considering my low investment level to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stock Trades for Monday 8/30/2021

My scheduled market order for tomorrow - $WBA at Sofi.  https://flow.page/azrenegade "not investment advice" #dividends #stocks #i...