Wednesday, December 16, 2020

My Stock Trades for 12/17/20

Took some tidy profits and liquidated most of my Bitcoin today. I'll re-infuse more cash if the price drops significantly, otherwise I'm very happy with my gains.

...for my stock trades tomorrow I'm investing some additional capital along with re-investing dividends paid since yesterday - buys include; $MCD at Stash, $ABEV at Public, $BAC at Sofi along with some additional $O at Schwab (I intend to add $O at Schwab by re-investing dividends until I reach $5 minimum per month dividend income and then will begin distributing dividends among other holdings there.) + more obligatory $O, $VNQ & $DIA at Robinhood.

#dividends #stocks #investing #fintech

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stock Trades for Monday 8/30/2021

My scheduled market order for tomorrow - $WBA at Sofi.  https://flow.page/azrenegade "not investment advice" #dividends #stocks #i...