Wednesday, December 9, 2020

My Stock Trades for 12/10/20

Took some profit today since $MLND was up and closed out my position for it at TastyWorks. Also setup a limit order at TastyWorks to reinvest the capital and profit into #DRGO and will see if that gets filled tomorrow.

...my planned trades for tomorrow:

$DGRO at TastyWorks - going to start a postion in the iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF if it hits my price point. Fairly low expense ratio and a decent dividend for an ETF of ~2.22%

$WPC at Stash - adding to my existing position in W. P. Carey Inc. with a current dividend yield of ~5.98% to my "Weekly Dividend Portfolio".

$BUD at Public - adding to my position of this alcohol stock in my "Sin and Vice Portfolio". Anheuser-Busch InBev currently has a dividend yield of ~1.20%.

+ more $O, $VNQ & $DIA at Robinhood - my migration of cash from a CapitalOne savings account to invest at Robinhood continues.

#dividends #stocks #investing #fintech

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stock Trades for Monday 8/30/2021

My scheduled market order for tomorrow - $WBA at Sofi.  https://flow.page/azrenegade "not investment advice" #dividends #stocks #i...